3 Lab Super Eye Treatment Review

I sampled this for a week- i got a pretty big sample at Barneys ( I didn't want to like at $260 but the SA was saying "you have to trust me- this blow Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-wrinkle eye cream out of the water").
Here's my take: It's MUCH different than Shiseido. It's not as emollient, but it's thick, rich and crazy hydrating. It also gives an immediate lifting effect which Shiseido does not do for me. Additionally the fine lines directly under my eyes are softened quite a bit, much moreso than ive seen using Shiseido since ive been 22 (im 37 now).
Maybe i just needed to switch it up, who knows but this stuff works.
my makeup goes on over this very smoothly and i dont see any pilling of the product like you might with Dr Brandt Depuffing roller (which works amazingly but it always pills off my skin).
I use this during the day and the Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-wrinkle eye cream at night b/c i wake up with fresh eyes every morning.
3Lab is not a largely distributed brand (sold in Barneys) compared to, La Mer, Revive, etc) definitely worth a try if you are struggling with major hydration. This is the HG of eye creams.

Powerful Skin Repair Cream

1 comment:

  1. oak wood seems to be the best thing to use on garden furnitures but hardwood is always the best;; Website 

    ReplyDelete

Pantothen